In this course, you will :
- Your journey begins with a thorough examination of the fundamentals of lucid dreaming. What exactly happens in your brain when you have a lucid dream? What does science have to say about it? And how can you best prepare for the most immersive and fruitful inward journeys of your life?
- Examine the science of sleep stages and how to 'hack' your natural sleep cycles to induce consistent and controllable lucid dreams. This is also where you'll learn how to decode your dreams and interpret signs that can have a significant impact on your waking life.
- In this stage of your journey, the plot thickens as you delve into advanced concepts that evolve your perception of dreams, consciousness, and reality itself. This is where you'll begin to realise the full scope of your self-directed lucid dreams.
- Your final step is an exploration of your 'forbidden' side, which houses your nightmares and shadow self. Through advanced lucid dreaming and dream yoga techniques, you'll learn how to examine these dimensions from a place of calm and safety.
- Week 1: The Science & Psychology Of Lucid Dreaming
- Week 2: Dream Decoding & Dream Signs
- Week 3: Questioning Reality & Getting Lucid
- Week 4 & 5: The Power Of Shadow