In this course, you will learn:-
- Learn how to use iClone and the Faceware Facial Motion Capture software.
- Adjust the Facial Motion Capture tool's settings.
- Recognize the system's limitations as well as best practises.
- Learn how to use the iClone Facial Mocap plug-in.
- Learn how to record single and multi-pass facial motion capture.
- Learn how to capture facial motion in real time.
- Audio lip-sync for 3D characters is generated.
- PNG picture sequences can be created and used from pre-recorded videos.
- Control and adjust your face expressions and emotions.
- Improve the range of animation for 3D characters.
- Learn how to use the sliders and profiles for mocap strength.
- Learn how to blend and layer animation data using the iClone Facial Mocap Plugin's mapping parameters.
- Learn how to alter static expressions.
- Edit expressions in real time.
- Learn sophisticated morph editing and how to understand and apply facial mocap tracking data.
Introduction to iClone 7
Introduction to the iClone Faceware Realtime Facial Mocap System
Overview & Quick Setup: Out of the box
Intro of Faceware Realtime for iClone tool
Intro of iClone Facial Mocap Plug-in
Facial Mocap for Lipsync
PNG Sequence for Facial Mocap
Head-mounted Cameras for Facial Motion Capture
Facial Mocap Real Practice
Advanced - Facial Mocap Calibration
Advanced - Facial Mapping
Advanced - Morph Editing