In this course, you will :
- Learn how to deal with data types and errors, as well as look into some US tax data along the way.
- Automate data imports from Excel files, a staple of office life. Import a portion or the entirety of a workbook and ensure that boolean and datetime data are properly loaded, all while learning about how other people learn to code.
- Explore a public dataset and get Yelp cafe recommendations to learn how to work with JSON data and web APIs.
- Learn how to combine datasets after they have been loaded into data frames.
- Importing Data from Flat Files
- Importing Data From Excel Files
- Importing Data from Databases
- Importing JSON Data and Working with APIs