In this course, you will :
- Learn how to calculate revenue and cost, and then use Common Table Expressions to combine the two calculations to calculate profit.
- Learn how to compute the KPIs for registrations and active users, as well as how to use window functions to compute user growth and retention rates.
- Learn about unit economics, histograms, bucketing, and percentiles, which can be used to identify variations in user behaviour.
- Revenue, cost, and profit
- User-centric KPIs
- ARPU, histograms, and percentiles
- Generating an executive report