In this course, you will :
- Working knowledge of the Data Engineering Ecosystem and Lifecycle is required. Data professionals' perspectives and advice on launching a career in this field.
- Python programming fundamentals such as data structures, logic, working with files, invoking APIs, using libraries such as Pandas and Numpy, and doing ETL are all covered.
- Fundamentals of Relational Databases, including Database Design, Creating Schemas, Tables, and Constraints, and working with MySQL, PostgreSQL, and IBM Db2.
- SQL query language, SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE statements, database functions, stored procedures, working with multiple tables, JOINS, and transactions
- Introduction to Data Engineering
- Python for Data Science, AI & Development
- Python Project for Data Engineering
- Introduction to Relational Databases (RDBMS)
- Databases and SQL for Data Science with Python