In this course, you will learn :
- The concept of joining tables will be introduced, and the various ways you can enrich your queries using inner joins and self joins will be explored.
- You'll also learn how to use a case statement to divide a field into different categories.
- You'll learn how to use left joins, right joins, and full joins to gain more insight into your data.
- Using Venn diagrams, you'll learn more about set theory and get an introduction to union, union all, intersect, and except clauses.
- Investigate semi joins and anti joins, which serve as a good introduction to subqueries.
- Learn how to use nested queries, and then apply what you've learned to solve three challenge problems.
- Introduction to joins
- Outer joins and cross joins
- Set theory clauses