In this course, you will :
- Understand predictive modelling concepts, processes, and applications.
- Recognize the structure and reasoning behind linear regression models.
- Understand the overfitting and underfitting problems and be able to perform simple model selection.
- Learn about the concepts, processes, and applications of time series forecasting as a subset of predictive modelling.
- Learn about various types of data and how they can be used in predictive models.
- Fit several time-series forecasting models (e.g., exponential smoothing and Holt-method) Winter's in Excel, evaluate goodness of fit, and forecast using fitted models.
- Introduction to Predictive Modeling
- Optimization for Decision Making
- Advanced Models for Decision Making
- Simulation Models for Decision Making