In this course, you will learn :
- Learn the fundamentals of Apache Airflow, beginning with DAGs, DagRuns, Tasks, and Task Instances - the technology's building blocks.
- Learn about the architecture, how to create operators and sensors, and how to use XCom.
- About branching, scheduling, and interacting with the user interface.
- You will have added a new, highly sought-after, and transferable skill to your resume.
- Understanding the basics of Apache Airflow
- Learn to code operators, sensors, hooks, and other building blocks that make up an Airflow DAG
- Interact with Airflow in browsers and see the theory read in action
- Building Blocks
- Hello World Example
- Creating an Operator
- Creating a Sensor
- Hooks and Connections
- Task Triggers and Failures
- Working With the UI