In this course, you will :
- Recognize the legal implications of artificially intelligent software and hardware.
- Recognize the impact of artificial intelligence on the application and administration of law in the public sector, particularly in the context of criminal law enforcement, legal modelling, and administrative law.
- Recognize the legal implications of using artificial intelligence software in the private sector in connection with innovation and associated intellectual property rights, in the financial services sector, and in predicting the outcomes of legal proceedings.
- Recognize the significance of artificial intelligence in specific legal fields, such as labour law, competition law, and health law.
- AI and Law Module
- Legal AI in the Public Sector Module
- Legal AI in the Private Sector Module
- Selected Challenges