In this course, you will :
- Understand how the law affects aspects of daily life.
- Develop a critical understanding of the relationship between law and morality.
- Learn to read a text critically and take meaningful notes.
- Create an argument in an academic setting.
- Using a variety of sampling and questionnaire techniques, choose an appropriate research methodology.
- Critical reading
- The impact of the law on everyday life
- Law and morality
- Quantitative research strategies
- Sampling techniques