In this course, you will learn:
- Identify the key legal challenges that must be addressed by central bank law in general, as well as how international best practises address such difficulties.
- Interpret and provide advice on how to apply important legal concerns and international best practises in domestic law.
- Analyze and evaluate domestic central bank laws in light of best practises from around the world.
- Develop and make recommendations on how to amend central bank laws to match it with international best practises through law reform.
- Explain proposed changes to central bank laws to stakeholders and defend those recommendations in conversations and consultations with them.