In this course, you will learn :
Create beautiful motion graphics
Animate compelling infographics
Choose the correct video settings.
You’ll learn how to exporting your video easily.
You’ll be able to create slick type animations.
Rendering your video for Youtube & Vimeo.
Create titles for interviews.
Add music to your motion graphics.
Trim & editing video.
Add watermarking your video.
Fixing shaky footage.
Color correct & fix any bad footage.
Add a vignette to your video.
Learn how to use your skills from Illustrator & Photoshop
How to use green screen footage
How to mask like a pro.
How to animate infographics like bar graphs, line graphs & pie charts.
How to use camera to make 3D type.
Animating static images using parallax
Plus basic character animation.
1. Getting started quickly
- Project vs Compositions
- What’s the right composition settings
- Changing the length of your composition
- Matching composition to video size
- Type Animation
- Easing your animation
- Blurring your text while it moves
- How to render or export your After Effects animation
- What is the best video size to start with?
2. My computer is really crappy & I keep getting lost
- My computer is really slow - help
- Empty your disk cache to clear hard drive space
- I’ve lost my timeline in After Effects.
3. Title overlays, lower thirds & water marks
- Lower thirds type animation
- Creating a watermark in After Effects
- Rules of motion graphics - anticipation
- Custom easing using the graph editor in After Effects
- Adding audio & music to your video
- Inspiration for you motion graphics
5. Fixing / Cleaning up your video
- Trimming the length of a video.
- Color correction, exposure & adjustment layers
- Creating a vignette in After Effects
- Fixing shaky footage with warp stabilizer
6. Camera tracking + Time Remapping
- Add text to live action video
- Matrix effect using time remapping
- Text to follow live action
7. Animating illustrations
- Working with Illustrator in After Effects
- Looping your animation
- Grouping is called a pre-comp
- How to make a motion path
8. Masking & green screen
- Green screen (Keying)
- Basic Masking
- Object & mask animate separately - Track Matts
- Rotoscoping & faking depth of field
- Rotobrush - putting type behind video objects
- Animated infographic line chart
- Pie chart infographic in After Effects
- Using cameras in After Effects
- Animating a screen capture or screencast
11. Animated static images
- Animating static images using parallax
- Add fake lights with CC Light Rays
- Creating dust particles in After Effects
12. Swinging text
- Swinging text in After Effects
13. Puppet tool
- Character animation using the Puppet pin tool
14. Effects and presets
- Spinning globe & star effects
15. Exporting advanced
- Making your video file size really small
- Put all your files in one place - collect files