In this course, you will :
- Learn the AWS S3 fundamentals and features.
- Learn how to perform operations on S3 using the console and the AWS CLI.
- Dive into the details of security mechanisms provided by S3.
- Host a static website using S3.
- Learn S3 management and monitoring in detail.
1. Get Started with S3
- Introduction to Simple Storage Service
- Understand Buckets
- Understand Objects and Related Terminologies
- Different Storage Classes in S3
- S3 Pricing
2. Work with S3
- Understand Bucket Naming Rules
- Create Our First Bucket
- Upload an Object
- Download, Move, and Delete Objects
- Additional High-Level S3 Commands
- Set up Bucket and Object Permissions
- Understand Bucket Policies
- Understand Access Control Lists
- Presigned URLs
3. Static Web Hosting Using S3
- S3 URL Breakdown
- Enable Static Web Hosting
- Static Website Configuration Using the AWS CLI
- Custom Error Document Configuration
4. Manage and Monitor S3
- Server Access Logging
- Understand Lifecycle Rules
- Configure Lifecycle Rules Using the AWS Console
- Configure Lifecycle Rules Using the AWS CLI
- CloudTrail Logging
- S3 Monitoring Using CloudWatch
- Work with S3 Event Notifications