In this course, you will :
- The path to an optimal 16-hour fast: whether you're a beginner or a seasoned faster, you'll learn how to prepare your mind and body for an accessible and effective fasting window here.
- Meet your four fasting coaches: your 'coaches' are the internalised rules, guidelines, and goals you set for your fasting journey - and if you learn to engage and listen to them, they'll guide you to the results you want, without the pain and struggle.
- Fasting myths debunked: Google is not always your friend, especially if you've been exposed to these harmful fasting myths that have been spread for years by many health experts and bloggers.
- How to 5x your results with fasting: discover the scientifically proven Mental Contrasting technique that rewires your mind to command your body to shed excess weight, overcome health issues, and even add years to your lifespan.
- How to Ride the Hunger Wave: We've been conditioned to think of hunger as a problem that needs to be solved right away - but what if it's more than that? What if, when properly managed, hunger could be a tool for wellness and self-mastery?
- Through the practise of mindful eating, you can break free from harmful food cravings and impulses and learn how to instinctively choose better food (and even enjoy it more).
- Determining why you eat: learn how to reframe your reasons for eating and, as a result, transform your autopilot eating habits and choices (it's amazing how a simple shift in your thought patterns can transform your entire behaviour).
- Ending hunger the right way: fasting isn’t just about how long you don’t eat - but about what you choose to eat at the end of your fasting window. Use these guidelines for the best possible results.
- Creating a food framework: A food framework is a customised menu based on your weight, dietary, and health goals. It eliminates the struggle and guesswork of eating because you always know what food to select.
- Meals that you (and your body) will enjoy: follow these simple guidelines to prepare quick, delicious, nourishing meals that fit your dietary needs and preferences.
- The easy way to break up with unhealthy food: When you use this gentle break up strategy, kicking unhealthy food cravings doesn't have to be painful or difficult.
- Optimizing your living spaces: your surroundings play a crucial role in your eating habits. Here you’ll discover how to transform every room - including your kitchen - into a space that naturally motivates you to stay on the right track.
- How to deal with uncontrollable cravings: What do you do when you have an overwhelming desire for ice cream or chips? If you use this behavioural strategy, you can still enjoy the occasional indulgence without falling back into your old habits.
- Fasting while travelling: Tough travel schedules, airline food, foreign cities - here's how to stick to your fasting and wellness practises even when you're halfway around the world.
- The social life survival guide: whether you're at an all-you-can-eat buffet or dancing the night away at a birthday party, here's how to maximise your enjoyment without sacrificing your goals or consistency.
- Fasting The Optimal Way
- Reimagining Your Eating Psychology
- Upgrading Your Food Choices
- Steadfast In Any Situation