In this course, you will learn :
- How to use the Corona Plugin for 3DsMax., and in the world.
- Important and necessary programme creation techniques, such as script installation.
- The introduction of necessary and important working tools.
- Techniques for naming a folder in an easy-to-use manner. Including the creation of significant models, as well as the construction of floors, walls, ceiling, cabinet, built-in, and down light furniture until the perfect living room is achieved using the step-by-step method.
- Beautiful camera setting techniques and view angle adjustments Lighting / Materials / Render setting techniques for Render Test
- Lighting / Material / Rendering Techniques for Render Test
- Techniques for Importing 3D Model Files into the Program We have prepared the Model and Material to assist the learners.
- Techniques for customising various materials ranging from the floor to the walls and ceilings, as well as furniture models, so that everyone can easily learn and apply in the next work.
- Perform various material testing techniques until satisfied.
- Before performing the actual rendering, test the lighting technique and rendering settings.
- Real rendering techniques with various settings to render the image quickly and make it beautiful and realistic.
- Top Secret How to make 3dsmax With Corona For beginning
- Important and necessary setting
- Introduction of necessary and important tools for working
- Creation of important models
- Setting the Camera
- Setting Lighting/Materials/Render For Testing Render
- Import Model
- Render Test The Materials
- Pre Final Render
- Render Final
- Important techniques that should be known