In this course, you will :
- Learn how to use Python's basic plotting tools, as well as how to annotate and personalise your time series plots.
- be able to take any static dataset and generate compelling data plots
- By computing summary statistics and plotting aggregated views of your data, you can gain a better understanding of your time series data.
- Learn how to detect seasonality, trend, and noise in time series data automatically.
- how to plot multiple time series at the same time and discover and describe relationships between multiple time series
- Line Plots
- Summary Statistics and Diagnostics
- Seasonality, Trend and Noise
- Work with Multiple Time Series