In this course, you will learn :
- How to create and manipulate Python datetime objects to aid in the identification of key financial events such as Black Friday.
- How to use Python dictionaries to store and efficiently look up items.
- How to use Boolean logic to determine truth and how to control execution in if-statements and loops using comparison and equality operators.
- How to use pandas to create and access DataFrames with financial data from other data structures such as Dicts, lists, and CSV files.
- How to interpret new data, create masks to filter data, and use plots to visualise your findings.
- Datetimes and Dictionaries
- Control Flow and Logic
- Pandas Dataframe
- Working with NASDAQ Stock Data