In this course, you will :
- Learn how to use date objects in Python by starting with the dates of every hurricane that has hit Florida since 1950.
- You'll discover how Python handles dates, common date operations, and how to format dates correctly to avoid confusion.
- Learn to confidently address the time-related topic that causes the most consternation: time zones and daylight saving. Continuing with our bike data, you'll learn how to compare clocks all over the world, how to handle "spring forward" and "fall back," and how to get up-to-date timezone data from the dateutil library.
- cover advanced Pandas operations like grouping and plotting results by time
- Dates and Calendars
- Combining Dates and Times
- Time Zones and Daylight Saving
- Easy and Powerful: Dates and Times in Pandas