In this course, you will :
- Demonstrates how to strengthen the neural circuits that produce happiness, love, and inner peace.
- Neuropsychologist Rick Hanson, PhD, and neurologist Richard Mendius, MD, share fascinating insights about the brain and how you can consciously influence it for the better.
- Hanson and Mendius draw on more than 30 years of research to explain how meditation can rewire neural pathways in your brain, investigate the science of suffering, and reveal which areas of the brain are responsible for our various skills and emotions.
1. Changing Your Brain
- Introduction to changing your brain
- Using your mind to change your brain
- How your mind and brain work together
- Why aren’t people happier?
- The effects of meditation on your brain
- Guided meditation: Appreciating your brain