In this course, you will :
- Discover how to use ggplot, specifically ggplot2 (the latest version of ggplot). This is a plotting package for the R programming language. R is a computer programming language and open-source software that is commonly used by data scientists, statisticians, and data miners in their day-to-day work with data sets. The gg in ggplot2 stands for Grammar of Graphics, a graphic concept that uses a "grammar" to describe plots.
- Describe the purpose of a R programming language.
- Navigate R Studio’s user interface.
- Set-up the Tidyverse library and load the ggplot2 library.
- Review ggplot2 key functions.
- Review ggplot2 customization and export formats.