In this course, you will :
- Learn the fundamentals of data ethics and privacy.
- Learn how to use data analytics platforms and tools, assist others in visualising data, and apply advanced machine learning, deep learning, and neural network knowledge.
- Learn how to solve problems using tools like R, Python, and SQL, as well as business intelligence and Power BI.
1. Highlights of Data Science Content Topics
- Teaming up for data science
- Exploring data ethics and privacy
- Using Microsoft Excel as an analytics tool
- Using statistics for data science
- Working with data analytics platforms and tools
- Helping others visualize data
- Developing AI, machine learning, and natural language processing
- Exploring deep learning, neural networks, and computer vision
- Working with Python
- Working with R
- Working with SQL
- Exploring data engineering
- Exploring business intelligence and Power BI
- Exploring business analytics and financial technology
- What’s in our data-driven future?