In this course, you will :
- Bake UX into your workflow by following a proven, user centred design framework..
- Plan field visits and user interviews to uncover user needs..
- Moderate a usability test and prioritise the observations..
- Create personas, user stories, red routes and user journey maps..
- Uncover and describe users’ mental models..
- Choose appropriate schemes for classifying and organising information..
- Design and conduct online and offline card sorting sessions..
- Select appropriate user interface design patterns..
- Develop cheap, throwaway prototypes to get quick and frequent feedback from your users..
- Create user interface designs that exploit universal principles of visual design..
- Design usability tests to measure time on task, success rate and user satisfaction..
- Evaluate the usability of systems by applying usability heuristics..
- Prepare for the BCS Foundation Certificate in User Experience..