In this course, you will :
- Practice what you learned with included exercise files.
- Learn valuable new skills for complex projects at work.
- Discover how to work with costs, deadlines, and overcome scheduling issues.
- Learn critical paths.
- Setting up tasks and tracing their paths.
- Discover how to use subtasks, dependencies, deadlines, and resources.
- How to format a Gantt chart.
- Interim plans and baselines.
- Safeguards and restrictions.
- How to measure a project against a baseline project.
- How to save your project as a template for future projects.
- Assign resources to a task.
- Learn how to use Microsoft Project on a touch device.
- Utilize calendars and timelines in MS Project 2013 & 2016.
- How to use Leveling.
- Discover the importance of resource allocation.