In this course, you will learn :
- Create a minimalist interior design strategy for any room in their house.
- Determine the fundamental principles of minimalist interior design.
- Use effective decluttering techniques in their own home.
- Learn what makes a good focal point for a room.
- Learn how to make use of negative space as a design element.
- Learn how to use harmony and balance in their interior design.
1. What is Minimalist Interior Design Anyway?
- Why Minimalist Interior Design? Less is More
- Is Minimalist Design Just Another Way of Saying Contemporary Design?
- Main Principles of Minimalist Interior Design
2. Let's Get Started: The Art of Decluttering
- Start with the Vision: What Does Your Minimalist Home Look Like?
- My Favorite Decluttering Techniques for the Home
- How to Deal with your Favorite Collections, Sentimental, and Just in Case Items
- Everything has its Place: Home Organization is Essential
3. Now Let’s Design your Minimalist Dream Home!
- Choose your Most Calming Interior Design Color Scheme
- Determine the True Furniture Essentials for Your Room
- Activity #3 – Select your Color Scheme and True Essentials
- Identify Your Room's Focal Point
- Include Some Negative Space in Your Interior Design
- Activity #4 – Create your Focal Point and Negative Space
- Add the Finishing Touches to Your Minimalist Room
- Achieving Perfect Harmony and Balance in Your Minimalist Room