In this course, you will :
- Have your own definition of Minimalism and how it applies to your life.
- Know how to apply Minimalism to all aspects of your life.
- See real-life examples of how people used Minimalism to overcome obstacles.
1. What is Minimalism?
- What is Minimalism?
- What is Clutter and Excess?
2. What We Have Learned From Our Clients
- Main Concerns
- Common Feelings
- Looking Forward - Common Wants
3. How to Embrace Minimalism in All Areas of Your Life
- How to Get Started - Finding Your Why
- 7 Ingredients for an Extraordinary Life
- The 7 Key Areas - Broken Down
4. Examples and Exercises for Minimalism
- Emilio and Samantha's Creations
- 12 Questions to Ask Yourself When Letting Go of Difficult Items
- Time Audit: How are you using your time?
- Exercise: Multi-tasking vs. Single-tasking
- Meal Planning
- Exercise: Stress Test
- Exercise: Mind Mapping
- Laura's Story - Get inspired by Laura's transformation
- Organizing my to-do lists / Analog Task manager - Emilio's System
- Before and After Real Projects - Kitchen and Garage
- Before and After Real Projects - Art Gallery, Bedroom and Home Office
- Exercise: Clutter Visualization Meditation