In this course, you will learn:
- Religion and politics have long been a source of contention.
- The nature of fiscal and monetary policy in the United States.
- How the welfare programmes of the United States differ from those of other Western democracies.
- The tax system in the United States, its structure and politics.
- The partisan divides over regulatory regulation and the reasons for them.
- The causes that contributed to America's economic dominance.
- Social Policy
- Fiscal & Monetary Policy
- Welfare & Income Policy
- Regulatory Policy
- Foreign Policy
- Dynamics of American Politics