In this course, you will :
- Learn how to properly structure your test suite, how to execute any subset of tests with ease, and how to flag problematic tests so that your test suite remains green at all times.
- Learn how to write sanity tests for data science models as well as how to test matplotlib plots.
- Discover how to strike a balance between writing too many and too few tests.
- introduced to and put into practise a revolutionary new programming methodology known as Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Unit testing basics
- Intermediate unit testing
- Test Organization and Execution
- Testing Models, Plots and Much More