In this course, you will :
- Use the animations and illustrations in the specialisation to create best practises training sessions for your colleagues, as well as to assist your students in learning more deeply and effectively. With the most recent learning insights, you'll be a star!
- Create or revise a working lesson plan by following the "Learn It - Link It" lesson plan guidelines and using the blank template provided in the specialisation. You can use this lesson plan to help remind yourself of important best practises while teaching.
- Teach online, either "live" or via video, with confidence that your methods are not only assisting students in paying attention, but also in more easily grasping the key ideas.
- Use techniques from movie-making to help motivate and inspire students, as well as to encourage your students shift and lift their very identity as learners.
- Uncommon Sense Teaching
- Uncommon Sense Teaching: Part 2, Building Community and Habits of Learning
- Uncommon Sense Teaching: Teaching Online