In this course, you will :
- Listen to Alejandro's approach to creative processes to gain a new perspective on creativity.
- shares his "co-creation patterns" and productivity methodology His method entails five distinct patterns that you can apply to your creative process.
- Learn how to assess your own strengths and weaknesses and select the patterns that best suit your needs.
- Discover how to hack your creativity and how to overcome common creative blocks.
- Create your creative process by combining various patterns, and then plan the workflow for you and your team. Alejandro deconstructs each pattern and its associated tools and guidelines.
- Customize your own creative process based on the tools and methods taught throughout the course to get a head start on your next project.
1. Methodology for the Creative Process
- What Is the Creative Process?
- Co-Creation Pattern Methodology
- The 5 Patterns of the Creative Process
- Knowing Yourself
2. Advanced Knowledge for Managing Your Creative Process
- Common Creative Blocks and How to Solve Them
- How to Design a Creative Process by Combining Patterns
- Tools and Guidelines for Each Pattern