In this course, you will :
- Learn how to effectively view, summarise, and count values in your data using tools.
- Examine how each of these steps provides you with new insights into your data.
- Learn the fundamentals of data taming, such as how to control variable types, names, and values.
- Get hands-on practise tidying data and chaining multiple tidying functions together using the pipe operator.
- Learn how to control variables that are notoriously difficult to work with, such as dates, strings, and factors.
- Explore your data
- Tame your data
- Tidy your data
- Transform your data