In this course, you will learn:
- Determine which kind of global health rotations and initiatives are the best fit for you by identifying and describing them.
- Determine and plan how to deal with logistical challenges such as personal, health, family, financial, and security problems.
- Learn practical techniques to help you and your host community have a more enriching educational experience.
- Identify and navigate professional, ethical, and cultural challenges, as well as physical and mental health concerns.
- Determine how to properly "reintegrate" back into your home and professional life after a global health experience.