In this course, you will :
- Learn about the two data processing approaches, OLTP and OLAP In this first chapter, you'll also become acquainted with the various data storage formats and learn the fundamentals of data modelling.
- Learn how to implement the star and snowflake schemas, understand the importance of normalisation, and see how to normalise databases to various degrees.
- Learn how to grant database access based on user roles, how to partition tables into smaller pieces, what to consider when integrating data, and which DBMS is best for your business.
- Processing, Storing, and Organizing Data
- Database Schemas and Normalization
- Database Views
- Database Management