In this course, you will :
- This course is a nontechnical overview that teaches creative organisations how to apply data science principles in practical ways. It's required viewing for those in the media, but it's also interesting to anyone curious about how technology affects the world around us.
- Learn how to use data science to assess your target audience, optimise event pricing and scheduling, identify piracy, protect your intellectual property, reward employees, and maximise your ROI. Incorporating some simple analytics into your next creative endeavour can lead to larger audiences and richer experiences.
1. Applying Data Science
- Audience analytics
- Pricing algorithms
- Optimizing resource allocation
- Evaluation and accountability
- Managing digital and live interactions
- Performing arts programming
- Using data science to protect intellectual property
- Optimizing nonfinancial incentives