In this course, you will learn :
- What is machine learning and how does it relate to statistics and data analysis?
- Machine learning searches for patterns in data using computer algorithms.
- Real-world examples from healthcare involving genomics and preterm birth demonstrate how to use data patterns to make decisions and predictions.
- Using topic modelling, discover hidden themes in large collections of documents.
- How to prepare data, deal with missing data, and develop custom data analysis solutions for a variety of industries.
- Sorting, searching, greedy algorithms, and dynamic programming are examples of basic and frequently used algorithmic techniques.