In this course, you will :
- Learn how algorithms, automation, big data applications, and machine learning are altering the nature of economics, banking, and finance in this course.
- Learn how data science affects the way stocks are bought and sold, loan applications are processed, and even fraud detection now that financial information is exchanged on such a large scale online.
- Learn how social media affects economic trends and why data scientists must be especially cautious when dealing with financial data to avoid making false assumptions.
1. Applying Data Science
- Data science and money
- Algorithmic and human-in-the-loop trading
- Automated application reviews for loans and credit
- Real-time fraud detection
- Social media and economics
- Data science and cryptocurrencies
- New methods for analyzing trends
- Correlation and causality in economic data
- Ethical and technical challenges and possibilities