In this course, you will :
- This course can assist by delving into the profound ways in which data science affects how our government and political process function.
- Barton Poulson, a data scientist and professor, provides a nontechnical overview of how data science works in the public sector.
- He discusses how predictive analytics can be used to better understand political representation, as well as how data science affects national security, privacy, and social justice, among other topics.
1. Applying Data Science
- Open data
- Civil analytics
- Predictive modeling of public opinion
- Data-driven policy
- Data science and governmental agencies
- Data science and national security
- Privacy and ethics
- Data science and social justice