In this course, you will learn:
- Cellular telephone networks, WiFi, and other networking technologies all have the same basic function.
- The growth of privacy rights under the 4th Amendment of the United States Constitution, particularly as it relates to content and context surveillance.
- Cryptography types are used to secure wired and wireless networks.
- Different types of monitoring and their effects on an individual's privacy in society are discussed.
- Surveillance and security decisions/laws in the modern era.
- How to think ethically and make decisions in a variety of privacy and surveillance circumstances.
- Individuals, organizations, markets, and society are all affected by the use of complex and powerful technologies to acquire personal data.