In this course, you will learn :
- Create real-world native apps using React Native.
- Make truly reusable components that look great.
- Understand the terminology and concepts of Redux.
- Prototype and deploy your own applications to the Apple and Google Play Stores.
- Get up to speed with React design principles and methodologies.
- Discover mobile design patterns used by experienced engineers.
- Working with Content
- List Building - With Style!
- Navigating Users Between Screens
- Building Reusable Components
- State Management in React Components
- How to Handle Screen Layout
- Putting It All Together - Restaurant Search App
- Using Outside API's
- Making Hooks Reusable
- Navigation with Parameters
- Advanced State Management with Context
- Data API Sync
- Building a Custom Express API
- In-App Authentication
- Important - Do Not Skip
- Working with Old Versions of React Native