In this course, you will learn :
- Completely refilmed for 2019.
- Build, test, and launch Node apps.
- Create Express web servers and APIs.
- Store data with Mongoose and MongoDB.
- Deploy your Node apps to production.
- Create real-time web apps with SocketIO.
- Installing and Exploring Node.js
- Node.js Module System (Notes App)
- File System and Command Line Args (Notes App)
- Debugging Node.js (Notes Apps)
- Asynchronous Node.js (Weather App)
- Web Servers (Weather App)
- Accessing API from Browser (Weather App)
- Application Deployment (Weather App)
- MongoDB and Promises (Task App)
- REST APIs and Mongoose (Task App)
- API Authentication and Security (Task App)
- Sorting, Pagination, and Filtering (Task App)
- File Uploads (Task App)8
- Sending Emails (Task App)
- Testing Node.js (Task App)
- Real-Time Web Applications with Socket.io (Chat App)