In this course, you will :
- Understand the entire modern back-end stack, including Node, Express, MongoDB, and Mongoose (MongoDB JS driver).
- Create a complete, beautiful, and real-world application from beginning to end (API and server-side rendered website).
- Create a RESTful API that is fast, scalable, and feature-rich (includes filters, sorts, pagination, and much more).
- Learn how Node works behind the scenes, including event loops, blocking vs non-blocking code, streams, modules, and more.
- MongoDB and Mongoose CRUD operations
- A deep dive into the mongoose (including all advanced features).
- Working with Data in NoSQL Databases (including geospatial data).
- Authorization and advanced authentication (including password reset)..
- Encryption, sanitization, rate limiting, and other security measures
- Pug templates are used for server-side website rendering.
- Stripe accepts credit card payments.
- Emailing and uploading files
- Deploy the final application to the production environment (including a Git crash-course).
- Introduction to Node.js and NPM
- Introduction to Back-End Web Development
- How Node.js Works: A Look Behind the Scenes
- Express: Let's Start Building the Natours API!
- Introduction to MongoDB
- Using MongoDB with Mongoose
- Error Handling with Express
- Authentication, Authorization and Security
- Modelling Data and Advanced Mongoose
- Server-Side Rendering with Pug Templates
- Advanced Features: Payments, Email, File Uploads
- Setting Up Git and Deployment