In this course, you will learn :
- Understanding of the fundamental skills needed to be an excellent technical programme manager (TPgM).
- Experience carrying out technical programme management responsibilities.
- A working knowledge of the various stages of the technical programme management lifecycle and how they relate to programme success.
- An understanding of the necessary technical and leadership skills for the TPgM role.
- Introduction to the Technical Program Manager
- Foundation I: Trust
- Foundation II: Program Management Baseline
- Foundation II: Program Initiation
- Foundation II: Program Planning
- Foundation II: Program Execution
- Foundations II: Program Evaluation
- Foundations II: Program Closure
- Foundations II: Program Discovery
- Foundations III: Technical
- Foundations IV: Leadership