In this course, you will learn :
- Coaching methods can help you learn how to lead a team.
- Investigate the various methods used by successful teams.
- Examine different types of teams and groups to see how they work and how the coaching approach can be used to build better, stronger teams.
- To deal with conflict in a team, use the Thomas Kilmann Mode Instrument.
- Learn how to successfully manage workplace conflict.
- Investigate various methods of conflict resolution and learn conflict resolution skills and techniques, such as the Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI).
1. Effective teamworking
- How do we use teams and groups?
- Types of teams
- What makes a high performing, effective team?
- How to build and develop a team
2. Leading and managing today’s healthcare teams
- How to lead and manage today
- Conflict resolution
- The coaching approach