In this course, you will learn:
- Use a framework to create an inclusive course;
- Consider the consequences of students' and instructors' social identities in the teaching and learning environment.
- Determine the evidence-based instructional practises you'd like to implement;
- Boost your self-assurance so you can lead by example and facilitate conversation when unforeseen difficulties occur;
- Examine your curriculum and discipline for historical patterns of exclusion and inclusion, as well as discipline-specific approaches to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Action and Change