In this course, you will learn:
- The malaria parasite, the mosquito vector, and the human host's biology.
- Malaria eradication in complex environments is a difficult task.
- Malaria control and eradication strategies based on science and technology.
- Malaria control, elimination, and eradication attempts in historical, political, social, and economic contexts.
- How to efficiently monitor and respond to malaria in health systems.
- Setting the Stage for Malaria Elimination
- The Biology of Malaria
- Vector Biology and the Dynamics of Malaria Transmission
- The Dynamics of Malaria Transmission
- Genomic Approaches to Malaria Elimination
- Social, Cultural, Behavioral, and Environmental Determinants of Malaria
- Political Analysis for Malaria
- Malaria Control and Elimination: Surveillance-Response