In this course, you will :
- An overview of data centre networking technologies, particularly software-defined networking
- Discusses the history of SDN, network descriptions in data centres, a concrete data centre network architecture (Microsoft VL2), and traffic engineering.
- An introduction to programming frameworks and their Cloud implementation issues
- Covers a variety of topics, such as scalable distributed data stores, resource management (to support multi-tenancy and elasticity), and virtualization techniques.
- Discusses Network Function Virtualization from the standpoint of a systems engineer
- Software Defined Networking
- Cloud Systems Software
- Cloud Applications
- Network Function Virtualization