In this course, you will :
- An understanding of the fundamental concepts of cloud computing.
- Understanding of major cloud platforms.
- familiarity with the various services provided by cloud platforms
- Resources for continuing your education in cloud computing.
- Getting StartedWhat is Cloud?
- A Brief History of Cloud Computing
- Characteristics of a Cloud
- Types of Cloud Deployment Models
- Major Providers of Cloud Services
- How Does the Cloud Work?
- Where is the Cloud Used?
- Disadvantages of the Cloud
- Why Should We Use the Cloud?
2. Common Cloud Services
- Introduction to Common Cloud Services
- Physical Infrastructure: Compute
- Physical Infrastructure: Compute II
- Physical Infrastructure: Storage
- Physical Infrastructure: Networking
- Physical Infrastructure: Security
- Cloud Automation
3. Cloud Service Models
- Introduction to Cloud Service Models
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Containers as a Service (CaaS)
- Function as a Service (FaaS)
- Introduction to Clustering
- Types of Cluster Computing
- Containers and Clusters
- Clusters in the Cloud
- Untitled Masterpiece
5. Cloud Storage
- Introduction to Cloud Storage
- Block StorageFile Storage
- Object Storage
- Deployment and DevOps
- Continuous Integration
- Deployment Pipelines
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
7. Starting Your Cloud Journey
- How to Choose a Cloud Platform?
- What challenges should we be aware of?
- What is cloud-native development?
- Where to Start?