In this course, you will learn :
- How to use Looker for data exploration and analysis so that you can empower others to solve business problems.
- To analyse and visualise data, use dimensions, measures, filters, table calculations, and pivots.
- Using Looks, dashboards, and boards, you can create and share near real-time data visualisations.
- Modify LookML projects and curate Explores using the Looker Integrated Development Environment (IDE) and project version control to enable business users to leverage data in their everyday workflows.
- Innovating with Data and Google Cloud
- Analyzing and Visualizing Data in Looker
- Developing Data Models with LookML