In this course, you will learn :
- How to identify a system's requirements, handle data, and lay out the system's architecture. Diagrams and quizzes will help you solidify your concepts along the way.
- You'll start by understanding the theory behind the system design interview.
- You will have a solid understanding of how to approach a system design interview and the confidence to answer a variety of scenarios, regardless of the question.
- Brush up on the best practices in system design interview
- Practice the system design interview with the DoorDash case study
- Introduction to DoorDash
- Identify Requirements, Goals & Capacity Estimation of the System
- Creating Data Model, Managing Data Storage & Data Partitioning
- Creating the Component Design & Architecture of the System
- Learn Order Fulfilment Workflow, System APIs & Security
- Explore How to Handle Failure Points, Load Balancing, & Caching