In this course, you will learn :
- Create a fully functional, real-world website.
- How to install and configure Symfony as well as your development environment.
- About the framework's core components and project structure.
- How to use the Symfony Console, Composer, and Flex.
- Learn the routes.
- You become acquainted with the controllers.
- The Twig template engine is used to teach views in Symfony.
- learn everything there is to know about Doctrine ORM (how to connect to a database).
- Using practical examples, you will learn more about Symfony configuration.
- In Symfony, you will learn about entities (models) and the relationships between entities.
- You get to know the Symfony Toolbar Profiler
- In Symfony, you learn about service containers and services.
- In the Symfony framework, you will be able to create your own web application or microservice.
- Symfony teaches you about security concepts (login, registration).
- You become acquainted with the user administration.
- How to debug Symfony applications.
- Discover how to send emails.
- CRUD teaches you how to simplify the most important database actions.
- How to use Easyadmin to create your own administration backend.
- Using the Query Builder, you learn how to create your own SQL database queries.
1. Getting started with Symfony
- Symfony project structure
- Symfony Console
- Symfony Flex
2. Symfony core components
- Editor setup
- Views in Symfony
- Twig Templates
- Doctrine Database
- Interim conclusion and Quiz
3. The web project
- The first page
- Symfony Server
- Twig Bootstrap CSS
- Bootstrap Templates
- Set up database and entities
- Create dishes
- File upload
- Doctrine relationships
- Security and Authentication
- Registration and login
- Show menu card
- Create orders
- Send Emails
- The finished website
4.. Symfony for advanced users
- Easy Admin
- Query Builder
- Services and Validation
- Closing words