In this course, you will :
- Investigate the changing landscape of sustainable investing.
- Learn how to incorporate ESG considerations into investment decisions.
- Use frameworks to assess and monitor long-term investment opportunities.
- Analyze innovative implementation strategies.
- Learn about the climate risk inherent in investment opportunities.
- Learn how to incorporate risks into financial models.
- Think critically about how and where to add value while avoiding "impact washing".
- Overview of Sustainable Investing
- Public Equities
- Venture, Private Equity, and Sustainable Debt
- Measuring, Managing, and Accounting for Impact
- Integrating Climate Risk and Financing Climate Solutions
- Long-Run Theories of Change